TREATMENTS THAT I HAVE QUALIFIED IN AND PRACTISE ARE;
• CHIROPRACTIC .
• CUPPING .
• GRASTON TECHNIQUE.
• PHYSICAL THERAPY.
• NIEL-ASHER FROZEN SHOULDER TECHNIQUE.
• ADVANCED BIOSTRUCTURAL CORRECTION.
• KOREN SPECIFIC TECHNIQUE (KST).
• MC TIMONEY.
• SPORTS MASSAGE AND INJURY MANAGEMENT.(UCD AND NSSM) .
• KOSMED/SCENAR DEVICE.
• Active Air (Oxygen Therapy).
I TREAT HOLISTICALLY & I HAVE AN INTEREST IN USING WIDER APPROACHES
SUCH AS NUTRITION, HERBS, RELAXATION & APPROACHES SUCH AS EFT
WHAT SORT OF CONDITIONS CAN BE TREATED?
Among a whole range of conditions that can be helped are back, neck, shoulder, elbow,
hip, pelvic, lower limb, knee, feet, jaw, sciatica, arthritis, headaches, fatigue & sports injuries,
They range from the very young to the very old. Treatments are tailored to suit the individual patient. Some have a specific problem, others come for check ups to prevent problems arising or worsening or for general maintenance.
The Graston Technique is an advanced form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilisation that is:
• changing the way soft tissue injuries are treated
• preventing acute conditions from becoming chronic
• reversing the outcome on conditions once thought to be permanent
• substantiated by research
For the treatment of acute or chronic:
• Cervical Sprain/Strain (Neck Pain) : Lumbar Sprain/Strain (Back Pain)
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (Wrist Pain) : Plantar Fascitis (Foot Pain)
• Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow) : Medical Epicondylitis (Golfer's Elbow)
• Rotator Cuff Tendinitis (Shoulder Pain) : Patellofemoral Disorders (Knees)
• Achilles Tendinitis (Ankle, Heel) : Fibromyalgia
• Scar Tissue (Very Effective) : Shin Splints
The Graston Technique (GT) is an excellent blueprint for treating and resolving soft tissue injuries, including repetitive stress diagnoses. Clinicians report improved outcomes, decreased number of treatments and reduced manual stress. It is used by top sports people like Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps, golfer Ernie Els (after knee surgery) and many top American athletes.
Acute or Chronic - The Graston Technique Gets Results